Aucto is an industrial liquidation marketplace where sellers list used industrial equipment at liquidation pricing. It's also an auction platform for professional sellers and auctioneers to conduct online auctions or onsite/web-cast auctions. Watch an introduction video below:
With more than 200,000 unique items, Aucto offers buyers one of the best industrial equipment selections at liquidation pricing. However, before accessing our industrial auction platform, there are a few steps users need to follow before they can bid on a lot.
This is a complete a step-by-step text and video walkthrough on how to register and bid on www.Aucto.com.
1. Registering & Validating
Before being able to bid in an auction you need to register an account and validate your email.
- From the Aucto homepage, click on the sign up tab on the top right
- You will be redirected to a signup form
- Enter your information and click on create account
- You will instantly receive a validation code via your provided email address
- If you don’t receive the email, be sure to check your junk or spam folder
- Once you receive the code you need to enter the validation code in the text box on the validation page
- You can access the validation page in one of two ways:
- First, after creating your account you will be automatically redirected to that page
- Second, you can click the link provided in the email
After you’ve validated your email you need to verify your identity.
- To verify your identity, you need to enter your credit card information to a secure form
- Please note: We do not store your credit card information nor can we view it
3. Register for an Auction
Before you can participate in an auction, you have to register for that event.
- Most auctioneers automatically approve registrants, in which case you can bid immediately after
- Some auctioneers may manually review all registrants, in which case you will be notified when you’re approved to bid
- To register, click on the register here button, which can be found on each individual lot page, or on the auction preview template
When you are ready to bid on an item, there are several options available:
- First, find the auction you wish to bid in and then click on a lot
- If you want to bid the next increment, click on the place bid button
- If you want to bid a maximum proxy amount, enter the total amount you are willing to spend, then click on the maximum bid button